Today is Thankful Thursday. It is a day when we list the things we are thankful for. If you would like to participate, be sure to stop by Sting My Heart and pay Iris a visit. You can find all the information there.
As always, I have much to be thankful for this week. Though I've been feeling a bit tired from my bout with the flu or whatever it was, I'm thankful that it wasn't worse. I am also very thankful for the following:
1. Great online friends who visit and comment.
2. To live in a province where we have a good health care system.
3. To live in a country where voting is a right and not a priviledge.
4. The freedom to vote for whom we chose.
5. For grandsons who love to come over and help decorate for the holidays.
6. For a lovely mini vacation with my grandson and mother. Many memories were made.
7. The completion (almost) of the upstairs apartment. It's been a long haul but it's looking great.
8. Birthday greetings and gifts from family and friends. I'm truly spoiled.
9. For phone calls from good friends at unexpected times. Enjoyed talking to you, Pea.
10. For the sights, sounds and fragrances of autumn. It is one of my favorite times of the year and the colors are just coming into their peak here.
I hope you have a great day. Remember to count your blessings and if you have a hard day, turn lemons into lemonade. ~Blessings, Mary~