Thursday, October 16

Thankful Thursday

Today is Thankful Thursday. It is a day when we list the things we are thankful for. If you would like to participate, be sure to stop by Sting My Heart and pay Iris a visit. You can find all the information there.

As always, I have much to be thankful for this week. Though I've been feeling a bit tired from my bout with the flu or whatever it was, I'm thankful that it wasn't worse. I am also very thankful for the following:

1. Great online friends who visit and comment.
2. To live in a province where we have a good health care system.
3. To live in a country where voting is a right and not a priviledge.
4. The freedom to vote for whom we chose.
5. For grandsons who love to come over and help decorate for the holidays.
6. For a lovely mini vacation with my grandson and mother. Many memories were made.
7. The completion (almost) of the upstairs apartment. It's been a long haul but it's looking great.
8. Birthday greetings and gifts from family and friends. I'm truly spoiled.
9. For phone calls from good friends at unexpected times. Enjoyed talking to you, Pea.
10. For the sights, sounds and fragrances of autumn. It is one of my favorite times of the year and the colors are just coming into their peak here.

I hope you have a great day. Remember to count your blessings and if you have a hard day, turn lemons into lemonade. ~Blessings, Mary~

19 comments:

  1. I am thankful that you are feeling better, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely thankful list! Time spent on a break eventhough mini is so refreshing, isn't it? Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat praises and I am echoing number 10. My favorite.

    Have a wonderful TT. God Bless. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for coming by. Your dog is truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love autumn, too. Hope you have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy to hear you're feeling better, Mary. I am as well. :o)

    I'm looking forward to seeing pics of the finished apartment.

    Have a great rest of your week, dear friend. :o)

    Love and hugs,

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful list of thankfuls, mary. God bless you more. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Autumn is on my list as well. It's such a beautiful time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are all great things to be thankful for. Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great list this week Mary! Have a restful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Mary ~~ A really great list for
    Thankful Thursday. They are all good choices. Thank you for your visiit and comments. I am glad you enjoyed the jokes
    especially the getting the police to come quickly. I am so sorry your daughter was abused by a baby-sitter and you also worked out how to get the police to come and do their job. Well done, on that and being a single Mom wouldn't be easy for you. Glad you liked my flowers. It's so nice to be back in touch. Love and Blessings
    Take good care, Merle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't autumn beautiful! God blesses our ever sense - sight, smell, touch and taste! What joy He gives! Thanks for sharing today!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad you're feeling better! Loved your list. Happy Thankful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mary, I love your list of blessings! What a wonderful Lord we serve that He provides so well for all our needs.

    Happy Thankful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I so love Fall too... I saw your profile picture. My oldest son has Autism. Blessings..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Me too. Me too. I'm thankful for our friendship and I must say I also love the sights and sounds and smells of Autumn!!

    We've been losing power off and on again today so I'm behind in my visits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good evening Mary, I have enjoyed reading your thankful list and I did one today also... come visit if you have a chance..hugs, Baba

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely post. I'm so glad your mini vacation went well.

    Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, I so agree with you - Fall/Autumn is a wonderful season - actually it is my favorite season. It is always nice when the weather cools down after a long, hot summer.

    How neat that you were able to spend time with family.

    Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us.

    Blessings to you and yours...

    ReplyDelete