Wednesday, January 17

A Busy Day

It was a busy day today. I slept in a little and had to get ready quickly to take Brandon to get his hair cut. If it gets too long, it annoys him and makes him frustrated, so we try to keep it quite short. In the summer, he's almost bald. In winter, he wears it a little longer.

We got the hair cut and he needed groceries, so we headed to Walmart. I'm really not fond of the place but they always have the things he needs at a good price. It took us about a half hour. The place was full of seniors and he started to get frustrated. I told him to have patience, but like him, I'm not much of a shopper. 

We got out of there and he wanted to stop at Microplay, the electronic store. He needed a couple of things. We've been going there for years and when he goes in, everyone calls him by name. That makes it nice for him and he's a very loyal customer. 

Jordan didn't go with us today. I'm not sure what he was up to. I do know that Brandon will be easily frustrated until the end of the month, as his parents sold their beautiful house and bought one in the north end. Moving day is a week from Friday. 

Not much other news from this end. Hope to hear from some of my old friends. I know some have passed. I miss Carolyn, Shorty Bear and Anne. Not sure what happened to Pebbles in the Stream but he hasn't posted for a long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment