Monday, March 12

A Long Two Weeks

This has been a long two weeks. Everyone got the flu. First Brandon, then me, then Jordan, their Dad and Mom and then hubby. It included fever, chills, muscle weakness and just feeling blah. I was sleeping hours and then laying down for a nap. I just couldn't stay awake.

At the first sign of sore throat, I used Watkins Medicated Ointment. Great stuff and that was the end of the sore throat. I'm still fighting the symptoms. 

Brandon's lasted a full two weeks. Jordan not quite as bad. Everyone is still feeling the lasting effects from it. 

The weather is a little more mild and the first robin has been spotted. Spring is almost here. 

Enjoy your week. Will add more soon.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete