Today is Thankful Thursday. It is a day when we list the things we are thankful for. If you would like to participate, be sure to stop by Sting My Heart and pay Iris a visit. You can find out all the information there.
1. I am thankful for the energy that I've been blessed with the last couple of days. Though today it was less than yesterday, I was able to continue to deep cleaning of my kitchen.
2. Michelle is doing great. She has a lot more energy as well and I haven't had to go to help out yesterday or today. She was able to run her own errands.
3. For tea. I love to sit and sip a cup every so often throughout the day. This is my reward to myself for finishing a task. I find tea very refreshing.
4. For Mom, who still worries about her kids even though we are all over 50. Mom is a real go-getter, drives her own car and takes care of herself. She is 80 years young. I'm blessed to have her to talk to.
5. For grandsons who phone me and when I answer say, "Hi Grandma. Whatcha doing?" LOL I love it!
6. For my blood sugar levels being under control even though I cheated at Easter dinner.
7. For Meeko, who brings joy into my life.
8. For a hubby who doesn't mind lending a hand.
9. For having food on the table and a roof over our heads. Many don't enjoy such luxuries.
10. For friends, both online and off and especially for blogging friends who give love, support and encouragement. I have been truly blessed.
I have many other things for which to be thankful but this is my list for this week. Remember to always be grateful for the little things in life. Stop and smell a rose, pat a dog on the head and watch his tail wag or say something kind to a child. By doing so, you will bring many blessings into your own life. ~Blessings, Mary~