Today is Thankful Thursday. It is a day when we list the things we are thankful for. If you would like to participate, be sure to stop by Sting My Heart and pay Iris a visit. You can find out all the information there.
This week I have a lot to be thankful for. I am always greatful for blessings received and don't take anything for granted.
1. I'm thankful for the researcher who realized that animal therapy could help us cope with both physical and mental disabilities.
2. For the people who run the farm where the boys go for their animal therapy each week.
3. For the animals that give of their love and affection to help the boys through the hard times that they experience. Both boys love the animals but they have especially helped Brandon cope with his Asperger's Syndrome.
4. I'm thankful for having legs that can carry me wherever I want to go. Many aren't so fortunate and though my legs sometimes cause me a lot of pain, I can still use them to get around.
5. I'm thankful for my eyesight and the eyedrops that keep my eye pressures low. Yes, I have been remembering to use them everyday.
6. For blood sugar levels that are not as high as they once were. I started taking a new medication two years ago and the results have been amazing.
7. For friends both online and in the real world. Friends are the blooms in the garden of life. Please be sure to take a copy of the button for your blog if you'd like.
8. I'm thankful that my aunt who has bone cancer is still with us. She has some pain and she's been told that the cancer will never go into remission, but she is holding her own - she's always been a fighter and not one to give up.
9. For answered pray, whether or not it is answered in the way that I was hoping for. God knows what's best for us better than we do.
10. For having the freedom to worship as I see fit and for the soldiers who risk there lives for us to continue to experience that freedom. Also for the ones who have given the ultimate sacrifice.
Please leave a comment telling me what you are thankful for today. ~Blessings, Mary~