Hootin' Anni was interviewed on her blog and asked for volunteers to be interviewed by none other than Anni herself. Since Anni is so much fun, I couldn't resist volunteering. She sent me the questions in an email and this is what I have to do.
Hootin' Anni's interview can be found HERE!
Follow these instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me." if you'd like to have questions asked.
2. I, the interviewer, get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. Five Questions, only.
5. Link to my interview post
Okay Mary, your questions are as follows:
1. You're single, in your twenties, and someone offered you a job that paid $100.00 an hour, but you had become betrothed and accepted this proposal prior to the job offer. Either way life will change for you. Would you back out of the job or back out of the promised marriage of bliss? Why?
A hard decision to be sure, but this is what I would do. I would tell my future husband that with me making that kind of money we could afford to move anywhere. I'd talk him into leaving his job and coming along with me so I could accept the job that paid such good money. After all, making that kind of money we wouldn't have to worry about finances. I'm sure he'd come along and find a new job where I was working. If he couldn't...well, at $100 per hour, he could be a kept man. LOL
2. Would you prefer a manicure/pedicure monthly or an hour long massage each month?
I WANT it ALL! But if I have to choose, I will take the hour long massage each month. This old body could sure use it and I can give myself a manicure/pedicure. I can't give myself a massage.
3. Make up your own quote. It's going to become an infamous quote that people around the world will recite over and over because of its notability, what would you say?
Once I leave this earth, I will live on in the heart of family and friends who loved me. As long as I'm remembered, my Spirit will never die.
4. Which animal is your favorite in the wild?
This one is very difficult because I love all animals...pandas, wolves, moose, elk, deer... but, if I had to choose a favorite local animal that lives in the wild, I would have to say deer...or maybe wolves. Yes, dear Anni, I'm breaking the rules. Deer AND wolves.
5. You're an actress, you're going to play a part in an epic film of the history of the world, which historical character would you play and why?
Mmm! Another hard one because I love history and would love to go back in time. But...I think Martha Washington because she was such a great support to George and she was the love of his life.
I also thought about choosing Mary Todd Lincoln because I would have loved to have met Old Abe, but she had too much sorrow in her life and suffered from depression, so Martha it is.
Now, if you would like to take part in this fun interview, just leave the words "Interview Me" in the comments on this post and I will send you your questions. This is a lot of fun and I have really easy interview questions.
Have a great weekend. Stay safe and warm and take time to enjoy life a little. Leave your worries behind and spend time with your family. ~Blessings, Mary~