Recently both Mari and Hootin' Anni have posted about the simple things in life. Isn't that what life is all about? I am one that loves the simple things. I don't like the hustle and bustle of today's world. When I was young, we lived in rural area and things were much slower paced.
Since I enjoy the simple things in life, I decided to copy Mari and Anni and do a post about some of my favourite things.
* Wet kisses from a toddler
* The sound of children's laughter
* Spending time with my grandsons, whether it be for a walk in the park or playing Uno or some other game.
* Flowers in the spring and summer
* Watching lambs frolic in the pasture
* Birds, raccoons and squirrels in the yard, the fragrance of fallen leaves, blossoms in spring and all things from the natural world.
* The smell of wood burning in a fireplace or wood stove.
* The smell of cookies and bread baking
* The love of family
* Playing with Dakota
* Watching a good movie at home with a bag of popcorn
* Reading a good book
These are just a few of the simple things in life that I enjoy. What are some of your favourites?