Good Thursday morning.
Wednesday was a hectic day. Hubby and I both had errands to do in the afternoon. I got home first so I phoned for prices on carpet etc. Then we had to go and do some business and it took longer than we thought. By the time it was done, it was time to get something to eat. By this time we were both exhausted. Guess we are getting old. We can't do all the things in one day that we used to. So no physical work got done in the apartment today. However, we do know where we can get the best deals on some of the materials that we need.
Hope everyone has a good day. I will try to post a little update when I can.
In other news, they have called a halt to Aunt May's therapy for the time being. She went Tuesday to be marked for radiation on her spine. There is a lump of cancer there as big as a baseball. They feel it is more urgent to take care of that at the present time instead of chemo. Please continue to pray for her. She is in good spirits and is taking all of this in stride. She is a remarkable woman.
My blessings for this week:
1. May's positive attitude and inspiring motivation.
2. My MIL, who gave us an awesome gift to help with the renovations.
3. For Jack (and Melissa and Griffyn) who are lending us a hand with the renovations.
4. For all my wonderful blogging friends who prayed the tenant would move out without problems and who are still praying for us.
5. For songbirds that sing me awake in the morning.
6. For all of the blessings too numerous to mention here such as food on the table, a roof over our heads and all the other common things we often take for granted.
7. For the Power of Prayer.
Take care and have a wonderful day. ~Blessings, Mary~