Tuesday, November 25

Christmas Book Swap Partners

The names have been matched for the Christmas Book Swap. They are as follows:

Tonia and Sandy

Ruth and Nancy

Sharon and Irene

Denise and Stacey

Pea and Jackie

Paula and Mary

Amy and Sammi

Mary and Peggy

I have mailed out all the information to each of you ladies with your partner's mailing address. If you haven't received it, please let me know.

This is going to be fun. Remember, the book or magazine is to be Christmas oriented. All books should be mailed out by December 5th. Thanks once again for your participation. ~Blessings, Mary~

8 comments:

  1. Mary, I haven't been online much. I'm here today because we're on a little "school break". I have no words but I do have a hug for you. ((((((hugs)))))) If I were with you, I'd bring you a cup of tea and some Kleenex. I find it comforting and hope it would comfort you too. No one can comfort us like the Lord though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to this swap~
    I love your new Christmas blog design. Meeko is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, This is my first visit since before Nov 2nd! I was so sorry to read about your Aunt May. She will be missed.
    But like you said no more suffering for her now.

    I love your new design with Meeko! This is adorable! Love and hugs Grams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary,
    The book swap will be fun!
    My mailing address is:
    Stacey Roth,P.O. Box 872, Cody Wy.82414

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the email, and I am so sorry about your Aunt. Mary, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Take care my friend.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This will be such an exciting swap, I'm going to go shopping tomorrow and buy a special Christmas book:-)

    I so enjoyed our phone call last night, my friend, was so good to hear your voice again and have a few laughs:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete