According to Anni, I name the person who tagged me, list six things that are unimportant but that make me happy and then tag six people to do the same.
Six unimportant things that make me happy. (Mmm! Not sure they are unimportant but they make me happy.)
1. Spring flowers. This is the time of year when everything is in bloom. The air is filled with the fragrance of lilacs and Lily-of-the-Valley.
2. Gardening. It's great to get outside and play in the dirt. Brandon and Jordan came over after school and we planted beans, cabbage and a border of alyssum in the small flower bed.
3. Sunshine and soft, cool spring breezes.
4. Watching Dakota (puppy) grow and learn. He's losing his puppy teeth. He loves to go out in yard and run in circles, chase his tail and throw stones. It is delightful to watch him enjoy life. We need to take lessons from him.
5. Watching a good movie now and then. I'm not much of a TV watcher, but do love a good movie.
6. The park across the street. There's a lot of green space nearby and a little creek that bubbles and gurgles over rocks and stones. It's a lovely place to take a walk.
Now for six bloggers that I'd like to tag, although anyone can join in.
Mama Bear from Bears in Exile
Mari from My Little Corner of the World
Deb from Riding Free with Deb
Sandy from Sandy's Spot on the Web
Lady Di from Kitty Justice
Mike from Rambling Stuff
If anyone else would like to join in, you're welcome to do so. The more, the merrier.