I enjoy participating in Thankful Thursday. These are the things I am thankful for this week.
1. For a beautiful autumn day - the fragrance of leaves, a little sun, a little cloud and for a little while, the soft drizzle of rain.
2. For the fact that my husband's sleep apnea has remained the same over the last two years. It is something that he will always have, but it hasn't gotten any worse.
3. I am thankful that my grandsons live close by and that I can spend time with them often.
4. For my neighbor who is a single woman and a great friend. We support each other through thick and thin and talk almost daily.
5. For the many blessings I've received this week from the friends I have made here.
For all these things I am thankful.