Monday, November 19

Want to Win $50 US?


Do you want to win $50 US? We can all use extra money during the holiday season, can't we? Well, Mel in a Nutshell is giving away $50.


The rules are simple and easy. This is what Mel has to say:


Yep, you read right! I am giving away $50 (USD). Why you ask? Well, this money is purely money I've earned doing paid posts & in order to get more paid posts I need to increase my google page rank. So in an effort to do that I'm puting a competiton on here - got to spend money to make money right? First off let me say that you absolutely have to have a pay pal account to enter this comp, payment will ONLY be made via pay pal. You also need to have a blog - but thats it. So what do you have to do to enter? Find out by clicking HERE and reading Mel's post.


9 comments:

  1. Mary,

    Thank you for the tip. I will check it out. :-)

    hugs,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina,

    $50 would sure help at this time of year, Tina. It's worth a try. Someone has to win.

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just a sweetie and if you see my widgets, please send them home... ahhahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Just a quick note before I go vacuum the carpet...

    You have an email reply from me. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary:-) Thanks for the heads up about this giveaway, will go check it out! Love the latest faerie picture you sent me, it's so adorable...thank you so much dear Mary! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ladies,

    You are all sooo great! You brighten my life more than you will ever know.

    Denise, If I find your widgets lurking around, I will send them home. Ha!

    Anni, Just got home from taking care of the boys. I will check my email. Thank you for your help.

    Pea, I'm so glad you like the faerie graphic.

    Denise, You are welcome for the link.

    Good luck to you all. I hope one of us wins. Wouldn't that be cool?

    Blessings to all of you, my dear friends.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for entering mary! sorry my code didnt work for you, not sure whats going on there, what you've done is fine though. Good Luck!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Mel. It was fun.

    Blessings to your and yours for a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete