I'd like to give the toadally awesome award to all the people on my blogroll, so scroll down and if your name is there, you're welcome to take a copy of this award.
The Cool Cat Award was given to my by both Carolyn at Talk to Grams and Sharon at Sit With Me Awhile. Thank you, Ladies. It is adorable. It is going to ALL my visitors. Regardless whether you've been here before, you are welcome to take a copy. All my readers and visitors are awesome.
Anni over at Hootin' Anni's was tagged for a screen capture meme and asked others to participate. Anni is always a lot of fun and this was a challenge for me because I had no idea how to do a screen capture. This is what Anni said:
1. Capture a picture of your computer’s desktop.
2. Post it on your blog along with a link to who tagged you.
3. Tag some people.
Here’s how you can do a screen capture:
1. View desktop and press the Print Scrn key (located in the upper right corner of your keyboard on the same row as the F12 key).
2. Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V).
3. If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it, but it is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun.
Thanks, Anni! You taught me something today and here is the screen capture of my desktop. It is a photo I took at Sea World when we were in Florida. Notice the icons of the games that hubby and the grandsons play. I'm not into computer games but they are. Notice when I took the screen shot that I had two windows up. One was Hootin' Anni's blog and the other was my ebay page.
Like Anni, I am not going to tag anyone for this meme, but if you'd like to participate be sure and let me know. I would love to see your screen capture and following Anni's instructions, it's very simple to do.
Today I cut out the boys Valentine cards that I'm making for them. I am going to be working on them for the next day or so and if they turn out good, I will post photos.
Take care and have a wonderful and safe week. Remember, a smile can light up someone's day and be a real blessing, so when you see someone who looks a little down, give them your best smile. ~Blessings, Mary~