You are about to send a virtual Message In a Bottle across the Blog Ocean. Leave a message in the sand or on the bottle. Write anything you wish. Be a pirate or a poet. Serious or silly. Anonymous or not.
What message would you like to send out to the universe?
Message In A Bottle Meme
1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle
2. Right click and Save the graphic below
3. Use a graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture
4. Post the meme and these rules on your blog
5. Return your "Message In a Bottle" to me via email ~ mimiwrites2005 at yahoo.com, sign the Mr. Linky below and leave a comment HERE telling me you've finished. IF YOU WANT YOUR MESSAGE TO BE ANONYMOUS PLEASE SAY SO.
6. Tag a minimum of five people - or your entire blogroll - to do the same. Notify them of the tag.
My message in a bottle is as follows:I do not like tagging people, so I am not going to. If you'd like to participate, please follow the rules, create your message in a bottle and then let Mimi know that you have done so. I will probably get thrown in Mimi's dungeon for not tagging, but I'm not sure how many have already done this. I do know there are at least 226 of these bottles floating in the blog ocean. So if you haven't taken part, please feel free to do so. I would love to know who participates, as I enjoy reading the messages of this meme. I've seen several of them on my friend's blogs and the messages vary from serious to hilarious. It is a lot of fun.
If you are one of my regular readers and don't know how to add your text to the button, just email me with your message and I would be glad to add the message for you.
There's not much other news from up this way. We've been getting lots of rain. It's pretty much rained steadily since about 1 am Friday morning. We are to have warmer temperatures next week, to which I'm looking forward.
Have a wonderful Sunday and please spend some quality time with your children or grandchildren. It's always nice to make memories together and take some time to bond. ~Blessings, Mary~