Today is Thankful Thursday. It is a day when we list the things we are thankful for. If you would like to participate, be sure to stop by Sting My Heart and pay Iris a visit. You can find all the information there.
There are so many things to be thankful for and I always try to look on the positive side of things and count my blessings. I haven't participated in Thankful Thursday for a while and decided it was time to post a few of my blessings.
* For the senior's discount that I got at the drugstore today. 15% is a lot when you're on a tight budget.
* That hubby's doppler and EKG were both clear. The doctor had suspected he might have a blockage in the arteries of his neck. The doppler came back showing all is clear. The doctor was also concerned that his heart might be enlarged. The EKG shows his heart is within the normal range.
* For grandsons who light up my life with their laughter and phone calls. I'm also thankful that they still want to spend at least one day on the weekend at Grandma's.
* Thankful for the little things in life...the autumn colour, the fragrance of line-dried sheets...the antics of Dakota.
* For the kindness of strangers who may never know how they have affected the lives of others, and for random acts of kindness.
There are so many things to be thankful for. Remember to count your blessings as there are always those less fortunate.