Thursday, November 5

Let's Have a Christmas Card Shower

Diana Biorkman has a 5 yr old boy named Noah, who is in the last stages of a 2 1/2 yr battle with Neuroblastoma Cancer. The family is celebrating Christmas next week and Noah's hope is to get lots of Christmas cards. Please pray for him and take time to send him a Christmas card.

Noah Biorkman
1141 Fountain View Circle
South Lyon, MI
USA 48178

This is true. I've checked it out on Snopes.com. Let's make Noah's wish for lots of Christmas cards come true. Can you imagine his joy when the mailbox is stuffed to overflowing with Christmas cards that are addressed to him? A random act of kindness that will mean a huge difference to this youngster who is battling Neuroblastoma, which is a childhood cancer. I've had the opportunity to see this disease in progress and it is devastating both to the victim and their family. Please keep Noah and his family in your prayers.

WDIV-TV spoke to Noah and his mother. You can view the video HERE!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for passing this on, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Card going out tomorrow...... In blessing we are blessed........

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read his story and it's so heartbreaking, isn't it. I will get a card out to him tomorrow before I leave to go out of town. Thank you for bringing this to our attention dear Mary. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary
    This is another one of those moments that I love your big heart. I am making him a special card. Peace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Mary, Thank you for sharing this. I am on my way to make a card for Noah right now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. There will be a card out in our mail box tomorrow and our letter which I put in our Christmas card.
    I'll pass the message around.

    Coffee is on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a heart break. The trials that some family's have to endure is just unbearable and yet they do rise to the occasion with the best of humanity. I wish this family well and this wee lad all the love in the world.

    ReplyDelete