I've had a hard week. Everything has been stressful and I'm tired. However, I am not going to complain. Instead I'm going to give thanks for my blessings.
* I am thankful for the unconditional love of my grandsons. They are very forgiving and always lift me up with their laughter.
* I am thankful for a husband that is patient (mostly) when I am in a bad mood and not being the person that I like myself to be.
* I am thankful that God helps me through the times of depression. I've done this battle before and won. I will be victorious in it again because He sustains me.
* I am thankful for all of my blogging friends who stop by and make me smile. This means YOU! Each of you brighten my life.
* I am thankful for my Alaskan malamute, Meeko, who knows when I'm not feeling my usual self and comforts me or makes me laugh at his silly antics.
* I am thankful for a roof over my head, food on the table and enough money to pay the bills. Many have far less.
* I am thankful to be a child of God, for my Father knows my every need and He is with me in all things.
If you need to count your blessings, join Thankful Thursday by Crystal at God is in Control or click on the graphic below.