I've been tagged by Hootin' Anni over at Hootin' Anni's on the 8 facts/habits of mine! Well, I must admit there are a few habits I have that none of my blogging friends know about. However, there are rules that are supposed to be followed:
In the 8 facts about yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.
1. My greatest joy in life is giving to others.
2. I have a soft heart and have trouble saying no, even when people take advantage of me.
3. I take so much and then I have a sharp tongue.
4. My favorite t-shirt has a picture of Tinkerbell on it. It says "Mood subject to change without notice." When I've had enough, this can be very true.
5. I have been likened to the disciple, Peter. Remember when he cut the soldier's ear off in the garden? Did Peter have red hair?
6. I am always punctional. I hate being late and dislike those who are late. If anything, I am early for appointments. If anything happens that makes me late, I get very stressed.
7. I have a bad habit of not taking time for myself.
8. I am a leader, not a follower. I do things "My Way," just like in Frank Sinatra's song.
Now to tag eight people for this meme:
Renie at Renie Burghardt's World
BJ at Sweet Nothings
Joan at The Erstwhile Librarian
Carolyn at Talk to Grams
Katherine at Yellow Rose Arbor
Hope at Second Time Around
Denise at Shortybear's Place
Karen at Karen's Korner
I do hope that all of your ladies will participate and let me know when you have your meme posted so I can read your answers. If you cannot take part, I will understand. Also, anyone else that would like to participate is most welcome.
I want to present the above award to all of my blogging friends who prayed for Michelle while she was recuperating from surgery and those who prayed for me when I had that nasty flu. I would also like to give it to anyone who visits here regularly or who emails me on a regular basis. Please take a copy and know that you mean a lot to me. I have so many friends here in blogville and I want you to know that I appreciate your friendship. ~Blessings, Mary~