Today was a very hectic day. I was beside myself with so much happening. Then I read Flip-Flop Floozie's blog and it made me think about what I had to be thankful for.
Today I'm thankful for:
1. Spending time with my grandsons and that their school situation is improving. We've had a lot of problems with bullying this year and the school was dragging their heels about taking care of it. We had the same problem last year. Finally, the new vice principal is taking the bullies to task.
2. Pain free legs. My legs have been terribly painful off and on now for over 3 years. The last two weeks I have experienced very little pain and for that, I am extremely thankful.
3. Good friends. I've met some wonderful people here and am thankful for each message that is posted. Thanks everyone.
4. My grandsons negative test results. Brandon had to have an EKG and an ultra sound today. Both his grandfather and his great-grandfather died at a very young age from a hereditary heart condition. Brandon is only 12, but had to be tested in order to catch any problems early. He is free and clear and doesn't have to go back for anymore tests for five years.
5. For all things of nature. The world is beautiful now dressed in her colored autumn gown.
Of course these aren't the only things I'm thankful for, but these are very high priority this week. Thanks, Sandy for reminding me to be thankful.